Bridging education opportunities through partnerships with education and training centers in Europe
The Euro-Med Partnership for Education, Counseling and Training – EMPECT- is a nonprofit organization newly established in Europe which works to help students in the Middle East (ME) in Education, Training and Counseling in different levels and different topics. The center is looking forward to build a partnership between education and training centers in Europe and attracts students and trainees from ME to join education as well as training programs in different topics and research areas.
The EMPECT center is aiming to build the bridges between ambitious students who wish to complete their higher education in the professional European universities and research centers. It also looks forward to open the door for ME trainees who wish to get training in specific programs which are missing in their market. In the other direction EMPECT aims to flow the knowhow and the European expertise to Mediterranean countries through the co-operation programs to stimulate highly qualified personnel in Europe to visit ME and provide their expertise to the .
Goals and Objectives
The goals and objectives of the EMPECT are to:
- Bringing together the Euro-Med knowledge together through different cooperation’s and partnership programs.
- Promoting education and research opportunities to enable ME students to join available programs and courses.
- Working with potential funding agencies to organize grants for students in Europe.
- Building academic network that includes academic organizations in the ME with others in Europe.
- Strengthening north-south as well as south-south cooperation in higher education and research.